Thursday 7 May 2015

food for thought

I have been eating granola daily with pumpkin seeds, molasses , ground almonds and yogurt.I have started to add a few other things like cacao nibs, banana and other fruit I have yet to sort out some home made recipes, that's my project for next week. 
I still haven't taken Ventolin and I think its about day 11 or 12 now. I did feel a bit tighter in my chest when i went to bed last night . I had shepherds pie , broccoli, mangetout and peas for dinner. I will see how I am the next time I have it. I did have some almonds in the evening , but seeings I have ground almonds on my granola I didn't think it could be that. 
Maybe I didn't have quite enough magnesium for the day , it's hard to monitor and know how much I'm getting. I will invest in some digital scales to weigh foods. 
I'm not sure whether to start a supplement like magnesium citrate just to get say 50% of my daily amount .........
Seeings I'm  under quite a bit of stress at the moment, with a very very  demanding 3 year old , a house  that is going through having new flooring  a plasterer coming today to level the kitchen floor, everything upside down, supporting my mum after my uncle died and his  funeral on Tuesday and the fact my mums  had a biopsy a week ago ready for her big op hopefully in a few weeks for lung cancer , I think I'm doing extremely well !! 

To be continued ............ 

No comments:

Post a Comment